Saturday 14 July 2012

FLYING CHICKENS

I was sitting on the couch, wondering what I could possibly do for today. I can see one chicken outside. Flapping its wings. Suspended in the air, but immediately landing back to the ground, and then it hit me. WHAT IF I train our CHIKENS to FLY, and call them the PHILIPPINE CHICKENS?


I called my cousins and told them about my idea. "Haha!", Tricia laughed. "Brilliant!", said Miggy. The others also agreed with my plan, and so we headed to the chicken houses. All the tiny chicks were gathered at the corner, pecking on small grains of feed. We decided to pick the adolescent chicks so that they would be easier to train. Alvin brought with him a roll of abaka tie. What we did was tie one of the chicks' feet to a thin, long stick, pierced deep in the ground. Each of us held one chick and at the same time let go of them. It was very funny that some of the chicks just fell down. I saw potential from the other chicks and so I decided to continue with the training.


A couple of hours have passed. All of us were tired so we went back home with the hope that SOMEDAY, these chicks would be able to fly, and be the FIRST FLYING CHICKENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment